Translation for PR Card Renewal and Citizenship

If your Permanent Residency Card is about to expire or you are applying for Canadian Citizenship, you would have to demonstrate that you are meeting the residency obligations. Simply put, it means that you would have to prove that you were legally residing in Canada for the required period.

One of the ways to demonstrate so is to present your passport true copy (Notarized copy) with all the entry and exit stamps clearly visible. If some or all of these stamps are not in English or French, they’ll have to be officially translated by a translator recognized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Translation has to be done literally, mistakes-free and should contain the linguist’s contacts, stamp, certification number (if applicable) and has to be accompanied by an affidavit of accuracy.

If you would like to avoid unnecessary delays and complications in your Citizenship or Permanent Residency card renewal application, it is a good idea to have all of the passport stamps translated in advance by an accredited translator.

At TranslateNow we work 24/7 to deliver highest quality translations of personal and commercial documents. If you are in a need to translate passport stamps, our team will gladly help you!